The TO-BE Spring Meeting 2017, organised by the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), will be held from 3rd to 5th Avril 2017 at the Neumünster Abbey, Luxembourg.
The meeting aims to network researchers working in the field of the science and technology of transition-metal oxides and will help them to share their expertise, define future strategies, and cluster for future funding opportunities.
Participation at the event is free of charge and is open to scientists, both from the public research sector and from the private sector, with or without oral or poster contribution. Support for travel and subsistence will be offered to a limited numbers of participants. Requests for support should be made before the deadline, together with the abstract submission.
The online programme is now available here
- A. Gruvermann (University of Nebraska, USA)
- J. Mannhart (Max Planck Institute, Stuttgart, Germany)
- H. Hosono (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
- M. Trassin (ETH Zürich, Switzerland)
- M. Gibert (University of Geneva, Switzerland)
- X. Moya (Univ. Cambridge, UK)
- T. Schmitt (Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland)
- R. Dittmann (Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany)
- A. Zappettini (IMEM CNR, Italy)
- G. Balakrishnan (University of Warwick, UK)
- S. van Dijken (Aalto University, Finland)
- M. Calderon (ICMM, Spain)
- A. Sharoni (Bar Ilan University, Israel)
- T. Schenk (NamLab, Germany)
- M. Dekkers (SolMates, Netherlands)
Abstract submission are now closed!
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
1) Fundamental Understanding of oxides for electronics: Theory and Experiments
2) Oxides Growth and Fabrication Methods
3) Oxide-based applications and devices
Conference chair: Mael Guennou (LIST, Luxembourg), Rosalba Fittipaldi (CNR-SPIN, Italy)
Programme Committee: Jens Kreisel (LIST, Luxembourg), Jeroen Van Den Brink (IFW Dresden, Germany), Gertjan Koster (MESA+/University of Twente, The Netherlands), Nini Pryds (Technical University of Denmark, Denmark), Fabio Miletto Granozio (CNR-SPIN, Italy)
Local Organisation Committee: Alexandra Dobrowolski (LIST), Mael Guennou (LIST)
Notification of abstract acceptance to authors
Assignment of TO-BE participation grants
10-02-2017 to 27-03-2017
We have blocked some rooms in differents hotels in Luxembourg.
To book a room, please check out the following document:
For any question regarding the event please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org