To support Research Development and Innovation (RDI) activities, the Legal service is currently looking for a Legal Advisor.
In the Legal department, as Legal Advisor, you will be mainly in charge of:
- Advising on the new General Data Protection Regulation
- Advising on different areas of expertise: mainly, intellectual property, European state aid regulations, public procurement, insurance, creation of spin off, etc.
- Participating in the development of internal legal documentation of the LIST and the legal watch in the fields of interest for the LIST
- Master's degree in law (with particular focus on IP or public procurement)
- Significant experience in intellectual property and commercial matters, including contract negotiation
- Skilled in drafting general contracts
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, highly trustworthy, attention to detail and ethical
- Fluency in English is a must
- Knowledge of French and/or German would be a strong asset