Your work environment
The Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) is a Research and Technology Organization (RTO) active in the fields of materials, environment and IT. By transforming scientific knowledge into technologies, smart data and tools, LIST empowers citizens in their choices, public authorities in their decisions and businesses in their strategies.
In the legal department, as legal advisor, you will be mainly in charge of:
- Advising on different areas of expertise: mainly, data protection, intellectual property, European state aid regulations, public procurement, export regulations and dual use technologies, creation of spin off, etc.
- Participating in the development of internal legal documentation of the LIST and the legal watch in the fields of interest for the LIST
- Master's degree in law (with particular focus on IP)
- Significant experience in intellectual property, data protection and commercial matters, including contract negotiation
- Skilled in drafting general contracts
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, highly trustworthy, attention to detail and ethical
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of French and / or German would be a strong asset