The members of the Board of directors are:
- Georges Bourscheid, former CEO, GUARDIAN LUXGUARD (president of the Board of directors);
- Hubert Jacobs Van Merlen, former president and CEO of IEE S.A. (vice-president of the Board of directors);
- Amal Choury, CEO of eKenz;
- Nicolas Gengler, Professor at the University of Liège;
- Isabelle Kolber, Head of Laboratory at SEBES;
- Eva Kremer, Deputy director at SNCI;
- Marie-Christine Mariani, Director at MCM Steel;
- Georges Thielen, Manager at Goodyear Innovation Centre Luxembourg;
- Diane Wolter, philanthropy advisor at Banque de Luxembourg.
The Board of directors of the LIST is thus composed of five women and four men.
Léon Diederich, Government Adviser at the Ministry of Higher Education and Research is appointed as the LIST’s Government commissioner.